Love the freedom of working for yourself, but feel you’re missing out on office life? the spare room getting a bit boring? Igloo Coworking offers a great balance between professional independence and being part of a great community and you will benefit from a friendly and productive environment that improves the quality of your work and your life (heck, we have musical instruments to play !!)
With only fourteen deskspaces (with proper comfy chairs), two meeting areas and great colleagues Igloo Coworking offers all the comfort of your own office without the initial spend on furniture, printers, wifi etc..
Rent a deskspace (or two) in the Igloo Coworking space in Liverpool City Centre.
Situated at the junction of Hanover Street and Paradise Street, adjacent to John Lewis, Church House lies at the Gateway to Liverpool One.
We provide a friendly atmosphere, deskspace, wifi, tea, coffee (goodies sometimes) 24/7 access (parking is also available at an additional cost) if you are interested then send us a tweet
Great if you…
- want to have your own space to work where you can set yourself and your equipment up
- work to a regular schedule each week
- want to take part in start-up office culture but have your independence too
- are looking for cost-effective co-working (we are much cheaper than to corporate ones because the rent is divided up and profits are spent on cake and beer!!!)
- want great transport links
- and you have people to talk to and listen to your jokes…..
Interested in a browse or a quick look around then fill in the form below :-